WORD LID VAN DE FAMILIE
Jobs at Tivoli Audio
Come work with us
We're looking for a Sales and Support Employee.
Tivoli Audio – is looking for an addition to our young and dynamic team of sales and support employees working from the Dutch office in the center of Utrecht.
As a sales and support employee you’ll be responsible for all European consumer, dealer and distributor sales and service requests. Your area of expertise however will be the German market and as such you’ll be the main contact for our VP of International Sales and the local sales team there. On a day-to-day basis you’ll answer incoming phone calls and emails, process orders, handle the administration in our ERP system and proactively think of ways to improve our business. To make sure team members are informed and internal processes are aligned, you’ll work closely with colleagues from various fields, including E-commerce, Finance, Sales and Support. Last but not least, with German being your (near) native language, you’ll gladly help out with checking our German web shop, translating short marketing texts and attending the occasional fair or exhibition.
- Fluent oral and written command of German, English and Dutch (other languages are a big plus).
- Experience with SAP and MS office.
- Sense of commerce and affinity with technical (audio) products.
- MBO or HBO degree in administration, economics, sales/commerce or other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
- Live within 20 kms of Utrecht city center.
What do we offer?
- A fun, dynamic and educative job with room to grow.
- Work in a young team with dedicated colleagues in the city center of Utrecht.
- Lively office environment with informal atmosphere.
- Competitive salary and holidays.
You’ll be working from our office in Utrecht city center, conveniently located within a 10 minute walk from Utrecht Central Station and with a perfect view of the lively Mariaplaats. Every once in a while there may be the occasional trip (within the European Union) to meet with distributors or to help out at European audio or design fairs.
Send us your CV including motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org.